Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
ClubExpress User Talk - 3 PM ET/ 2PM CT/ 1 PM MT/ 12PM PT
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 3:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Zoom Meeting Space. Check confirmation email for details.
Please forward this to anyone from your Village who creates emails using the ClubExpress emailing features.
The June 20 ClubExpress Users Talk at 3pm Eastern will be about the ClubExpress Emailing functionality. This session will focus on improving the skills of and answering questions for all those people who use the emailing function. Because of requests we’ve received at previous User Talks, this session is particularly aimed to explore some of the powerful, but less frequently used and understood emailing features. We expect those who attend already know how to create a basic ClubExpress email and want to learn how to take advantage of the range of emailing features. Note: many of our Use Talks are aimed at the technology community; this one is for anyone in the Village who uses CE’s emailing or is considering adopting it for their Village.
There will be an opportunity to have you questions answered and, also, to share best practices.
Our belief is that no matter how skilled you are in the CE emailing, you have questions about some of the CE website features. Right? Here are some of the topics we plan to demo, discuss, and take questions:
· How to create and the best ways to use emailing templates
· How to set up and customize email default styles for your village
· How to select elements and element styles for your email
· How to set up distribution lists that you can reuse and modify the lists you have
· What are the email “options” to set the urgent flag, track opens, and set up personalization and how do Villages use them
· Why use emailing categories and how to decide how many to set up
· What emailing reports to view to understand who received your email and how to understand and correct email problems including “bad emails”
· How to minimize emails returned as undeliverable as “spam” and reduce cross platform (e.g., Mac to Windows) garbled characters
· How to understand, view, and modify systems (automatically-generated) emails
Let us know what questions you have about CE’s emailing and what additional features you would like to have demoed… either by posting your topics/questions on our Forum or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the event on the VtV Network Calendar.
After registration, you will be sent call-in information.